- Admission opens in UGC Govt. of India Recognised universities courses.
- All courses are recognised for Govt./ Private sector jobs.
- All degree, diploma and certificate are awarded by UGC approved universities.
Candidate seeking admission to the course should send his/ her admission form (admission form can be downloaded from the website) properly filled in block capital letters with prescribed Fees & following documents are to be attached :
- Recent and clear Coloured Passport size photograph - 5 copies.
- Attested photocopy of the Marksheet/ Certificate of High school pass.
- A self addressed envelope of 9" x 4" having a postal stamp of Rs. 30.
- For addmission a demand draft (Admission fee Rs. 3000 + First installment of Fee) to be drawn in favour of "IIEIT" payable at Gorakhpur.
- Send all required documents in a single envelop to Institite via registered/ speed post.
- -- OR --
- Submit all document along with fee at institite.
- Any type of fees is non-refundable.
- For any query, directly contact in office hours 10.00 am to 5.00 pm in all working days.
Indian Institute of Engineering & Information Technology (IIEIT)
Hariom nagar, Civil Lines,
Gorakhpur (U.P) - 273001
(click below to download forms/brochures)